Film (Cat 1)
- Review these important registration instructions (Payment instructions included in User Guide)
- After reviewing the above registration instructions, click on the orange "Register for event" button
- Before registering, please be sure to review the cancellation policy
- Please note that the standard registration fee for this workshop is US$739
**Standard registration is from 4 September 2015 - 20 May 2016. Registration after that date will incur a late fee of US$50.
Information for external organizations and individuals not associated with an IB World School or school seeking authorization
For independent registrations from external organizations and individuals, please select the “Registration for Non IB Schools” button to begin registering participants.
Please note, individual registrations cannot be linked to an IB school account in the registration system and require a credit card payment at the moment of registration. If payment is not processed with 5 days, please be aware that the registration will be automatically cancelled. Your registration is not confirmed until you received a confirmation email.
For registration assistance please contact
IB Americas Global Centre
7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 200 West, Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: + 1 301 202 3025 | Fax: +1 301-202-3003 | Web: www.ibo.org
Questions? We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the 2016 breakout schedule.
The workshop will take place on 11-13 June 2016 at the Green Valley Ranch Las Vegas.
Please review the important details about the workshop venue, accommodation & travel.
We are excited to offer all 2016 IB North America Regional Workshop attendees an airline discount when booking travel to our venue locations across the US. Please see HERE for available airline discount instructions.
Participants are required to bring certain documents and materials to the workshop.
The International Baccalaureate is committed to modeling best practices in education, including integrating technology into professional development workshops. All IB Americas Regional professional development workshops in North America will use electronic workbooks in place of paper workbooks. More information can be found below.
- Each participant will be required to bring a laptop and power cord to download workshop materials. We strongly encourage participants to bring a laptop rather than a tablet (e.g. iPad) device.
- Internet access and power will be available.
- A link will be provided prior to the workshop to all registered participants that contains a copy of the electronic workbook. Please reference your specific programme link below for any additional documents or materials you need to bring to the workshop.
- Participants are encouraged to download a copy of the electronic workbook onto their hard drive. Participants may elect to print a hard copy and bring that with them to the workshop.
- Any further information or updates will be included in the participant welcome email which is sent to all registered participants seven (7) days prior to the workshop.
Participants should bring the Subject Guide to the workshop and any other material / document required by the workshop leaders. Please note that leaders will contact participants directly to the email address listed in the system.