IB annual review
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) annual review summarises the progress made over the year based on the IB’s overall mission and key performance indicators.
It is released in April or May of each year.
What’s covered in the review?
The review outlines the progress that has been made against the IB’s mission. In the 2013 review, the following elements were covered:
- Developing programmes for the students of today and tomorrow.
- Creating opportunities for sharing ideas and best practices.
- Delivering what schools really need.
- Planning the future on the strength of research.
- Expanding the reach of IB programmes.
- Committing to the development of educators.
The review also includes graphs that summarise performance against key indicators, such as:
- the total number of authorized IB programmes worldwide, and by region
- universities that recognize the IB
- number of programme candidates.
Download the latest review
You can download the latest review below:
IB Annual review 2013 [PDF, 11.6MB]