IB Annual Review
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Annual Review and Financial Report summarizes the progress made over the year based on the IB’s overall mission and key performance indicators.
What’s covered in the review?
The review outlines the progress that has been made against the IB’s mission. In the review, the following achievements and initiatives were outlined.
- Developing programmes for the students of today and tomorrow
- Creating opportunities for sharing ideas and best practices
- Delivering what schools really need
- Planning the future on the strength of research
- Expanding the reach of IB programmes
- Committing to the development of educators
Read the latest review
You can read the latest reviews online:
- Annual Review, 2016-17 [5.9 MB]
- Annual Review, 2015-16 [6.3 MB]
- Annual Review, 2014 [13.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2014 [1.6 MB]
- Annual Review, 2013 [12.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2013 [12.8 MB]
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.