Information for Netherlands
There are 18 IB World Schools in the Netherlands offering one or more of the three IB programmes. 3 schools offer the Primary Years Programme , 11 schools offer the Middle Years Programme and 16 schools offer the Diploma Programme. The first school was authorized in 1979.
IB World Schools
There is recognition of the IB diploma for admission to universities and colleges in this country. More >>
- 13 December 2013 — Continuum Category 3 in The Hague, The Netherlands (3 days)
- 16 January 2014 — Diploma category 2 workshops in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 days)
- 6 March 2014 — Diploma category 2 workshops in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 days)
- 13 March 2014 — Diploma category 2 workshops in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 days)
- 17 April 2014 — Diploma category 2 workshop in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 days)
European Platform Schools
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) schools that offer a bilingual stream of Dutch and English, and which are affiliated to the European Platform, can offer students the option of working towards an IB Diploma Programme certificate for either English A2 or English B Higher Level.
Only CLIL schools that meet the criteria of the European Platform for the standard for bilingual education qualify for participation. In addition, a limited number of schools who do not offer CLIL but do offer reinforced language learning can participate until the academic year 2009–2010.
IB module by Nuffic.
Africa/ Europe/ Middle East
IBAEM Global Centre
2517 JW The Hague
Phone: +31 70 352 60 00
Fax: +31 70 352 60 03