Exhibiting at PD events in the Americas
IB Americas Regional workshop events provide training to 30,000 teachers yearly across North America.
Our attendees include: school administrators, IB programme coordinators, and educators from tertiary, secondary, middle, and primary schools from across the Americas.
Exhibitor registration can be accessed by clicking on the link below:
US$700: Tabletop exhibits
Includes mobile advertisements, plus:
- flat price structure, each event is US$700
- one 6ft long, draped tabletop exhibit only – no full exhibit booth display
- workshop lunches and refreshments.
Custom promotional activities
Includes mobile advertisements and tabletop exhibits, plus:
- customized sponsorship activity, such as focus groups and networking hours
- presentation during general session at regional conferences.
For further details regarding custom promotional activities, please contact Lauren Smith.
Please note payment by cheque or credit card must be received two weeks after registering. If paying by check, feel free to combine all the invoices and send one payment to IBA.
For more information on our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lauren Smith, Travel and Events Coordinator, on +1 301-202-3000.